Your mom, our moms, all moms work hard every single day. No break, rarely opportunity to breathe deep and never worry free are what define motherhood. As parents, the physical toll of raising kids and having a family takes on a body and our mom’s becomes apparent as we grow older. While it’s important to take care of your body, it’s that time of year when we have an opportunity to honor the importance of mom and provide the support she needs to take care of her body too.
By now, the internet is flooded with gift giving ideas that range between an average of $5 and $172 dollars. This mother’s day we have five unique and thoughtful ideas that help your mom feel and look the best she can be for mother’s day and beyond.
1. Delete’s Mommy Makeover: We understand significant down time can have an effect on mom-productivity. So with this surgery-free mommy makeover program, Delete effectively removes and rejuvenates scars, stretchmarks, acne scars, spider veins and more with minimal to zero downtime. Learn more about the mommy makeover components and how to get started here.
2. Collagen Induction Therapy Facial Treatment: Over time our faces develop wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars; in other words the signs of aging. With a series of collagen induction therapy (CIT) facial treatments, these signs of aging can and will be reduced, giving patients real results with minimal downtime. This mother’s day we’re offering CIT facial treatments for just $175 – a steal of a deal. Want to purchase more than one treatment? Pick up a package of 3 for $500!
3. Nutrient IV Therapy: Staying healthy when you’re constantly surrounded by germs your little people bring home from school takes vigilance. When you’ve caught a cold or virus, life becomes even more challenging. You can pop a DayQuil or ibuprofen to keep the symptoms away, but Nutrient IVs are a solution and a prevention. Try the Immune Booster and keep your body protected with a monthly nutrient IV’s. Choose from one of our six custom infusions.
4. Hair Removal: Here’s a little secret a mom will never admit to you. She had/has little hairs popping up under her chin, or her hair growth changed once she became pregnant or entered menopause. It’s a good thing laser hair removal is available today so your mom can delete this “little” problem! Removing hair from a small area is affordable. You and your siblings can pool your cash together and gift her a few sessions. Learn more about how you can gift her a session or three here.
5. B12 Boosts: Give your mom that “Walking on Sunshine” feeling back with this inexpensive gift! B12 boosts start at just $25 and come in packs of 4 for $100. Learn more about the benefits of B12 and why your body loves it so much here.
Mother’s day is just around the corner and we’re here to offer a perfect gift solution. Purchase a gift package for your beloved mother or a gift certificate for any amount you choose. When it comes to gift giving contact Delete. It’s truly the thought and intention that counts. Happy Mother’s Day!