We’ve all been there. You’re (seemingly) exhausted, find yourself forgetting things you were sure you’d never let slip and you may not be feeling like the most patient, level-headed person you know you are.
Here’s something to consider: Are you getting enough of the superstar vitamin that drives these functions? We’re talking about vitamin B-12 here and if any of the above is regularly true for you, you may well be B-12 deficient.
Not sure what B-12 is? This is what you need to know. Simply stated, this one is a pretty important vitamin. In fact, having enough B-12 in your system is essential for maintaining normal brain functions and nervous system activity. It assists with the formation of blood and boosts the metabolism of every cell in the human body, making it a key player in energy production.
Plain and simple: You want (read: need) B-12 in your system to make sure your body is
operating at tip-top performance!
Check out these little-known factoids about this vitamin:
- Vitamin B-12, or Cobalamin, is the largest and most complex vitamin currently known to man
- Natural vitamin B-12 can only be manufactured by bacteria and can only be found naturally in animal products
- Vitamin B12 can be consumed in large doses because excess is excreted by the body or stored in the liver for use when supplies are scarce
- Stores of B12 can last for up to a year
Adding more B-12 to your system can help rev up your internal engine so you feel energized to take on work and playtime activities in your daily lives.
Ready to get your B-12 levels up to par?
Here are a list of B-12 rich foods for you to delve into to make a difference for your body:
- Clams, Oysters, and Mussels
- Crab and Lobster
- Lamb (Mutton)
Or, get yourself a B-12 boost (hint, hint!)! After a shot of B-12, you’ll be feeling amped up to conquer your day
Give us a shout so we can hook you!